[Rhodes22-list] Lou and other trailer buyers - Sheriff of Edenton is back in town

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Thu Oct 11 09:43:56 EDT 2007

We ended up re-launching a year to the day that Katrina made landfall,
so it was end of August, 2006.  Then, in November, I hit a bit of
hurricane flotsam which cracked my centerboard and its round pivot and
set it free.  In an effort to retrieve it (swimming in too-cold water),
I bone-headedly sent it to the deep canal bottom, so I had to pull out
and go to Edenton for a new centerboard.  So I pulled out again, put in
the new centerboard, and relaunched again in March.  All good since then!