[Rhodes22-list] Lou and other trailer buyers - Sheriff of Edenton is back in town

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Thu Oct 11 09:57:12 EDT 2007

Ben

Good luck with the rebuilt boat!
did you lose a diamond board or the older standard fin like I have?
***
I am in the process of stripping all my bottom paint and gelcoat due
to boatpox.
Just took possession of a 3 gal air compressor yesterday from
Harborfreight.com
and awaiting a full 3M face mask to help me grind more efficiently
and carefully.

This is one of the toughest jobs ever.  I would not recommend doing
it unless you have the time, which of course I don't
but do have the space and the patience.

The plan is to replace the bad gelcoat with 12 layers of barrier coat
then a hard bottom paint.

Lou