[Rhodes22-list] Retrieval of Boat by Captain Slik

Claude Cox ccc974 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 10:38:43 EDT 2007

Hi Ed;

Does securing the spreaders to the grab rail put too much torque on their
connection at the mast?  I have the rachet nylon straps--just have to figure
an easy way to secure them to the trailer.  Glad to know the GBI way of
securing the stays.

Slik works for me.  And I'll remember your caution about old men.

Claude