[Rhodes22-list] Grinding question for Lou Rosenberg

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Oct 13 07:24:39 EDT 2007

Lou,

When that much finish is taken off boats in these parts, and that much build
of of finish is used to restore a hull, a layer of fiberglass in usually
done around here.  Are you planning a layer of fiberglasss?

And I never saw a reply as to where the alleged leaks were.  You posted that
it was leaking, but I never saw details as to where you or Michael W thought
it was leaking.

Somewhere in the past year, I saw an article about doing this restoration
project on a 50+ foot boat.  Keep us posted.  His article showed special
clamps for holding the fiberglass in place.

Any pictures?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"The law requires a paper towel ad to be scrupulously honest, but allows
political candidates to lie without reproach. What's wrong with this
picture?"  Jef I. Richards