[Rhodes22-list] Diane Russell, Rhode's mast hoist system

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Oct 14 02:48:26 EDT 2007

Hey Pete,
	Would that be a 1996 4.9 liter F-150?  Lets see, it should be white
with a red pinstripe?  Funny I've got the same truck but a lot more miles.
You are right it tows fine. Maryland to Oregon, Oregon to central Baja
Mexico and back (the back part is important) and up and down the cascades.
Did have to replace the radiator this summer though.
Chris