[Rhodes22-list] Re ply to Jim Morrison about New Bern (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Oct 15 07:23:05 EDT 2007

Jim:

When you are on this forum, you just never know what will arise from the
depths.  Welcome back.

There is a Rhodie from the days when you participated on this forum who
lives in New Bern.  You may remember Pamala Vana.  The last time I was in
New Bern, she still had her R22.  Here is the web site for her business:

http://www.marinercanvas.com/pages/2/index.htm

Contact her, I know she would like to hear from an old Rhodie.  Her marina
is east of town on the north side of the river away from all the downtown
New Bern Marinas.  I have stayed at the fancy motels at the west side of the
new bridge on Highway 17.  It is a nautical place to visit.  Ask Rummy (you
remember him don't you) about bumming a sleep over in her big boat.  I do
not know if she still has it since Alex died.  She considered the R22 her
boat.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA