[Rhodes22-list] St Petersburg show - Ron et al.

Ron Singerman rlsingerman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:33:35 EDT 2007

Ed,

Are you sure that you dont work for the local chamber of commerce?
Seriously though, Up here in NH we have the best of both worlds.. Sailing in
the summer ( 10 minutes away) and skiing in the winter (15 minutes away, my
wife and I are ski instructors at our local ski area). We may make a trip
down to Stan to see our boat during the recycle process and we wil keep in
mind the proximity of Anderson.  If I could figure out how to attach
pictures I would love to show you what this part of the country looks like.
By the way, does this yankee need a passport to cross the S. Carolina
border.  My wife should not need one since she is a Georgia girl.

Regards,