[Rhodes22-list] rhodes owners

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Oct 17 11:20:15 EDT 2007

The same offer applies for those who would come to Louisiana.

In fact, before you completely winterize, call your families and blow
them off for Thanksgiving.  It's often our best weather of the year, and
we can make a 3-4 day circumnavigation of Lake Ponchatrain.  We'll have
plenty of time for eating and drinking in the French Quarter, and a
couple of the towns on the North Shore offer free tie-up space with
shore power, and walks through nice towns with plenty of accommodation.
And now that the motor boaters are out hunting, we have the lake to
ourselves.