[Rhodes22-list] Flat Tax

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:04:36 EDT 2007

Brad,

Wow, that would be cool! BUT, I can hardly imagine that their income
figures would only include wages, salary or pensions. "Unearned" income
doesn't count?? What about S/S? The calculator doesn't do much of a job
of explaining just exactly what kinds of income count.

Yeah I know, you're probably not an expert on this either, but I'm
having a hard time imagining paying the $0.00 dollars in tax that the
calculator figured for me Don't get me wrong, I'm all for lower taxes,
but if I'm paying nothing, I have to wonder who is paying ..... or is
the congress miraculously going to figure out how to live on a hell of a
lot less ......???

Rik

Brad Haslett wrote:
> Want to know what you would pay with a flat tax?  Here's your chance.  Brad
> (mine was pretty close to what I'm paying now but about 3 days less work to
> figure out)
>
> http://www.cse.org/flattax/index.php?_kk=&_kt=1ee617d4-bbfd-4261-869e-83864f23cd65

PK