[Rhodes22-list] any FL owners?

Ron Singerman rlsingerman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:12:07 EDT 2007

Shannon,

I am awaiting the completion of my 1990 recycle from stan.  I went through
all the research and questions that I'm sure you have pursued. In addition,
I did several sails on the R-22.  My final decision was the R-22 after I
filtered all the facts.  You will find that stan is a great source in
addition to being an exceptional individual.  You will not be sorry for your
choice.

May your sails always be filled with wind,