[Rhodes22-list] Question, non sailing.

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:45:51 EDT 2007

Rob,

The only dorms I lived in were either the one at Texas A&M in the Corp of
Cadets or in the Army.  Neither one were conducive to smoking ANYTHING!

As for drinking Mt. Gay, I finally bought a bottle over the summer and I
have to say that it is the 2nd best rum I have ever tasted.  Bacardi 1873
Solera still rates best in my book.

Hank