[Rhodes22-list] Question, non sailing.

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Oct 22 16:48:45 EDT 2007

Rob,

Why is this a non-sailing question?  You said "You're supposed to say you
remember listing to the song ... "  Listing is definitely a sailing term ;)
I know many of our times who could have been described as "listing" (or at
least several sheet to the wind.)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY