[Rhodes22-list] Do you recommend the Bimini top?

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 13:07:32 EDT 2007

can we get a pic of it?

Rob Lowe <rlowe at vt.edu> wrote:  We bought an aftermarket bimini and wouldn't sail without it. It's not as
nice as the one from GB, but it serves our purpose. Ours mounts on tracks
so we can slide it fore or aft, but it pretty much stays in one place. Ours
stows towards the stern and lays nicely just inside the stern rails. We
just leave it stowed where it is when we sail without it (like yesterday
when it was a beautiful day). About the only thing we have to do is move
the tiller handle out of the way when we raise or lower it.

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway