[Rhodes22-list] Do you recommend the Bimini top?

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Oct 22 14:13:18 EDT 2007

I will take some pictures and post (probably next week), but as has been
discussed on this list before, I think we should steer our business to Stan
where ever possible.  From what I have seen, Stan sells a much more
substantial bimini.  While my generic one works, I sure one made especially
with the boat in mind would be preferable.  Mine's a bit tall and interferes
with the boom a bit.   - rob