[Rhodes22-list] non sailing reply

Frank, Clifford J. cliff.frank at timken.com
Tue Oct 23 12:39:33 EDT 2007

I didn't know there were so many old burn-outs sailing
R22's,,,,,,,,,,,,, I feel like I really fit in now!   But I do prefer
dancing with the Capt. over Mt. Gay. I have a question for the sailors
with bimini's. Does it slow the boat down much when up?

Cliff

73' R22

A boat with no name

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to
others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message,
and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The
Timken Corporation