[Rhodes22-list] non sailing reply

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:15:56 EDT 2007

Cliff,

The answer is yes.  Just as with the pop top up, the bimini will slow you
down and create more heel when you're going upwind.  Downwind is no
problem.  But from one old burn-out to another, being comfortable is usually
more important than speed.  And if you're heeling too much you can always
reef more.

Slim