[Rhodes22-list] Political reference by Ed - Hi, Brad!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 19:27:58 EDT 2007

Robert,

"I'm surprised that you have reacted so strongly in support of a
political organization with so many problems".

Of course I do.  All political organizations have problems.  The issue is,
do you accept them or do you force them to change? The GOP has serious
problems and I hope that the lack of contributions from people like myself,
and the "phone lectures" from people like myself    gives them the wake-up
call and beatings they deserve.

The scope of the birth control issue is beyond what I'm willing to discuss
on a public list, or its patience to listen to.  Having been confronted with
that issue headlong a couple of decades ago, I'm happy to say that the
subject of my personal experience just left on his second 'cruise' with the
USCG.  I was helpless in that situation but for my power of persuasion.  I'm
glad my argument won the day.

Brad