[Rhodes22-list] Re ply to Robert about Maine

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Oct 24 07:20:27 EDT 2007

Bob,

Thank you for the invitation to sail in Maine.  Us southerners noticed the
timing of your invitation.  Just when the lake freezes over, etc.  They
referred to a huckster in the post.  Was that you?

Did you notice that Chris is posting nice PDF's of the Adriatic Coast.
Didn't you take any pictures on your trip? Quea´sy?

At least I offer invititations during season, sorry that ours is 365 or 366
days a year.  Cabin fever setting in early?  Pull your little boat south.
The warm airs will relax the wife and you.  May I suggest a remote setting?

 Try: http://www.southcarolinaparks.com/park-finder/state-park/1109.aspx

This state park in South Carolina is 'bout two hours southeast of
Greenville.  This place is about one third the way between Captain Rummy and
Captain Keller.  It is on the biggest Corp of Engineer Lake east of the
Mississippi.  The park offers camping and motel facilities.  It has a ramp
and boat dock behind the motel building.  Albeit, a few hundred feet away.
The dock is on floats so water level is not an issue.  It offers a very
soothing atmosphere.

For more information see:

http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/thurmond/  (notice water temperature)

http://www.golfbuzz.com/n/sc_fall