[Rhodes22-list] Question, non sailing--Now High Wind Tacking

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Oct 25 00:25:11 EDT 2007

Hi Art,
This time we set the sail reefed but most times when we've shortened
sail we've been overpowered so spilling a bit of wind is the least of
our worries. In this case, if anything, we were slightly underpowered
and at one point let a little more of the genoa out.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD