[Rhodes22-list] Take This Job and Shove It!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:55:12 EDT 2007

Slim,

That's not for public discussion.  You can start here for a taste of what
goes on -

http://www.theaviationnation.com/

A lot of stuff is known around the industry that doesn't make the press.
The system is routinely probed and tested.  Just last week the TSA admitted
that 70% plus fake bombs made it past screeners at some locations.  Everyone
in the profession takes security very serious.  Remember Richard Reid the
Shoe Bomber?  He was profiled by a ticket agent who was a former El Al
employee.  El Al profiles everyone.  The French authorities let him board
the second day and fortunately his sneaker was wet and wouldn't light.  An
observant flight attendant and burly passenger saved the day.  We in the US
of course won't profile because it isn't PC.

Brad