[Rhodes22-list] Question for Thena

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 08:23:43 EDT 2007

Rummy,

Yeah, an old verse from Bible School as a kid keeps running through my head,
something about "pouring new wine into old wine skins".  I started looking
at newer boats on Yachtworld.com yesterday but realized that the sales tax
would cost more than upgrading what I've already got.  The Bo is still
spread across the hangar floor with all the parts screaming, "spend money on
me, spend money on me!"

Then again, to quote an old friend, "I've never seen a Brinks truck chasing
a hearse".

Brad