[Rhodes22-list] A Very Blustery Day!

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 29 22:05:27 EDT 2007

Mike,
I noticed this after putting the rail under on the Chesapeake, after the show.  Similar conditions.  I emptied three buckets from the bilge, just a little worried it could be more than that issue - I emptied and dried the bilge, dry as a bone, and next morning, not a drop of water in the bilge.  Has any proven solution to leakage at the rail been found?  I suspect Stan has some ideas on this.
Art