[Rhodes22-list] History, Hollywood, and Toys

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:16:04 EDT 2007

Robert,

Did some research on the net today on your Dad (plenty of accolades) and
read some of your old posts on the list.  That mold still exists but the
finished product is seldom seen anymore.  One of my flyboy co-workers's
(ex-AirForce) son is a Marine in Iraq and we swap stories.  Guys like your
father still exist.  I've worked with plenty and enjoy their dedication.
Often I find myself telling them, "we're just moving part A, using unit C,
to move it to B", we're not at war.  At some time in their training you have
to ask (knowing the answer), "what is your background?'

"I'm an ex-Marine".

There is no such thing as an "ex-Marine".

Brad