[Rhodes22-list] I need your advice for reconditioned Rhodes- luff pads

DownHill jadoucet at snet.net
Tue Oct 30 21:56:19 EDT 2007

All,
OK, I have experienced the same problems with the 175% genoa described many
times on the mailing list.  It is great in a 5- 15  knot wind, but it is
difficult to bring across in light air and provides too much heel in higher
winds.

I put some West Marine plastic cylinders around the 4 outer shrouds to help
the sail avoid being hung up in light winds.  Where / how can I purchase the
luff pad to help sail shape in the high wind conditions?

Joe