[Rhodes22-list] Sail Plan Changes, ahem?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Oct 31 15:15:01 EDT 2007

Brad:

If you are going to change the sail plan, might as well add the after market
IMF.  Just add an Asymetrical Spinnaker or other light weight sail for light
winds.  Contrary to what your wife said about the add on, I think that it is
what your secretly want to try.  I think that it will enhance the value of
your boat.  It was not available when they made your boat, was it?  Save
your old sail, and if you sell your boat, just take the add on with you.

How tall is your mast?  While the Rhode's mast is 26 feet, Stan gets the
extruded mast in 30 foot lengths.  Why not commission him to make you a 30
footer for your boat?

And bye the way, see the weather report where Stan is going this weekend.
Hum?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Trifles make perfection, but perfection itself is no trifle."  Michelangelo