[Rhodes22-list] Italian Training Ship

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 23:53:46 EDT 2007

Robert,

thanks for both pix...after looking at the smaller
one, I had to see the larger one...so I did the
dishes, took a shower, & lo & behold...it was almost
there when I came back  (well, I exaggerate a
bit...;^)

It is a beautiful ship...did you happen to see it
under sail? What a maze  of rigging!

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20071031/3f7e75b2/attachment.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20071031/3f7e75b2/attachment-0001.jpg