[Rhodes22-list] FW: Lightning Protection Web Conference

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 3 18:09:26 EDT 2007

   All,

   Many months ago we had a very active discussion going related to
   lightning protection, alot of dialog some of you probably recall.
   Ewen Thomson sent this web conference alert this afternoon, and
   possibly some of you will want to follow up on the information.  Ewen
   has been very responsive to any of our questions, so he won't object
   to your emails.

   Art