[Rhodes22-list] Almost there!

projectboat22 steadilsr at verizon.net
Mon Sep 3 21:54:26 EDT 2007

Rhodies!

Here are the latest pics of our boat s/v "Miracles" which we blessed and
renamed officially today.
All that's left is to straighten out the headsail furler which is a Harken
and wound incorrectly.

This boom is the original furling type and I intend to try it out soon.
The boat sports: all new wiring including a Xantrex single Battery Monitor,
Blue Sea 8 circuit panel,new nav lights, interior lights and an AM FM CD
player.  Thanks to the generosity of Rick Centalonza I have an ICOM 602 VHF.
I bought a Raymarine ST 40 depth gauge, Lewmar Bruce anchor which I custom
mounted on my bow pulpit.

With a bit of help from God, we hope to launch her on this Friday and sail
to a new marina near
Kings Plaza Brooklyn.  My wife did all the graphic work today and I selected
Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn on my transom as it was my home port for many years.

This boat could not have been finished without the extended support &
knowledge from Roger Pihlaja and many other Rhodies on the list who helped
me along this 3 year journey from project boat to sailboat.

peace
Lou

s/v " Miracles"

"Now, my mother always said, 'Miracles happen every day,' some people don't
think so,
BUT THEY DO!"
- Forest Gump

A Miracle is really just when we decide to change our minds and see God's
work in everything around us and choose again for Love.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12470458/FullBoat2.jpeg