[Rhodes22-list] Slims Failure!

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 14:21:23 EDT 2007

Ed,

Just because my wife owns a power boat doesn't mean that I'm not out
sailing. At least when I do go out sailing I'm in a Rhodes, not a Catalina.  Where
exactly is your Rhodes and when was the last time you sailed her.
Our family picture site just closed down one day. There was no   advance
warning and all the photo's we kept on it have been lost. The company  simply
closed their doors. Another company purchased their servers and have been  trying
to recover the lost files, but the odds are not good that ours will be
recovered.

Rummy