[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Lou about rub rail

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Sep 5 18:48:40 EDT 2007

Lou,

How long have been on this list and you are telling me that you do not know
where to get the correct rub rail for your boat???  Are you intentionally
avoiding Stan?  It seems to me that a certain Elton is known to go home to
your city once in a while.  He would probably deliver it your door if you
are not in a hurry.  Throw the old dog a bone.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
addendum:  "Who controls the past controls the future, who controls the
present controls the past."
- George Orwell -