[Rhodes22-list] rub rail replacement/ anyone done it?

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Wed Sep 5 21:36:41 EDT 2007

Ed K,
Yeah I KNOW they MAY have an extra one around, Ed but for this part I
definitely want  a brand new, plastic wrapped, guaranteed never  to
leak if I put it on correcty, even if a CAT 6 hurricane blows over my
boat  :)

Stan supplied a great low cost replacement for my bow pulpit and has
supplied many other parts for "Miracles" already.
  I am indebted to his help already and he knows this!

  I will call him FIRST when I am ready to buy,   but I was just
asking if ANYONE had done the job themselves and how it went.
still would love to hear from any Rhodies about a rub rail
replacement job...

   Miracle launch date : FRIDAY NOON.
  Lou