[Rhodes22-list] Lou Rosenberg - rub rail replacement

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Sep 6 07:18:48 EDT 2007

Lou said, "but for this part I definitely want  a brand new, plastic
wrapped, guaranteed never  to leak if I put it on correcty..."

First, if you recall Stan does still make new boats.

Second, even if it is brand new and plastic wrapped, in boats there can
never be a definitive guarentee that it will not leak, even if you put it on
correctly.  There could only be a statisically high probability of no leaks
if really done correctly.

Third, after all this, we will check this forum Saturday to see a picture
posted of 'Miracles' posted.  Unfortunately, you may be in a hurricane then?
http://www.goes.noaa.gov/ECIR3.html

Waiting, waiting, ..., Tic, tic, ...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA