[Rhodes22-list] Newbie

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Fri Sep 7 13:23:59 EDT 2007

Hello Bill, and everyone on the Rhodes list,
My wife, Sharon, and I just visited Stan and the crew at Edenton a few
weeks ago and Stan took us out for a fantastic sail.  We've put down a
deposit on recycled Rhodes that will hopefully be ready by next spring.
We are planning on driving over to take delivery and take a week's
vacation sailing before towing the boat home to Knoxville, TN.
Bill, I think we saw your boat being worked upon while we were there.
We live in South Knoxville and will keep our boat on a trailer so we can
go various places.
Glad to know there are a couple of Rhodes around the area.
Joe Babb