[Rhodes22-list] Catalina 22

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 15:52:54 EDT 2007

Mike,
Sure, I'd be glad to offer assistance to your friend re: that Catalina 22
... It's for real, can't say how long it will last... unadvertised.. I  suspect
within two weeks..  It is as described.  If he is seriously  considering, he
could contact me off-list for additional info, phone  number, and possible
pictures if I can find them.... I sailed the ship  about a year ago for the
owner....  Burt

email : _asnooch at aol.com_ (mailto:asnooch at aol.com)

In a message dated 9/10/2007 1:31:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,