[Rhodes22-list] A Hero Goes to Washington (POLITICS)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 17:25:27 EDT 2007

Did anyone watch the live feed with Petraeus  versus the Senate today?  What
a ship of fools!  I'm taking tomorrow off from life, working on my
airplane,  and depending on the good General(s) to look after things.
Before you bitch, do your homework.   Dr. Petraeus was brilliant today. The
Congress was, well, Congress in the finest glory of idiocy that only the US
Congress can achieve..  What a good day to be alive and in, uh, America!
(My apologies to Charlie Daniels).

Brad

Tomorrow, Tuesday 9/11, I will be busy.  Visit with you later!