[Rhodes22-list] Raising children Redux: Brad

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 19:33:57 EDT 2007

Gregg,

 My 'look' was to lower my chin & look over top of my glasses...the kids never had a clue that I couldn;t see a thing that way....;^0

 elle

Gregg MacMillan <gjm at techgra.com> wrote: Very good article... I pasted it below. Just in time for my wife's
"parent's night" this evening... eighth grade social studies.  She
does have one of the best "looks" and uses it often. Unfortunately, I
get it often myself.

--Gregg