[Rhodes22-list] I gave Stan $1000 and all I got was this email address

budconnor budconnor at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 13 15:00:57 EDT 2007

Lynn,
   welcome aboard!  Perhaps you should also contact Bill Effros,
a Rhodes 22 owner and an author as well.  He has written a book
on how to sell your house in 5 days.  Bill is somewhere along the
east coast and as I recall has spent many a day writing and wirelessly
surfing from his R22.  I'm sure he has lots of ideas on how to set up a
floating writer's studio.  Here is our beloved Bill Effros on Phil Donahue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDmh44ctM_Y

-Bud