[Rhodes22-list] Potty question

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 14:19:44 EDT 2007

Yup...know it well...had a porta pot on our first boat..... if I were 175 lbs...24 wouldn't be much....(up onto the dock...50 yds up the hill...into the house ...whoops...off the floor...;^)

  I could do it if I had to ...but why should I bother? Glad i had a choice! (Actually...having the head option was one of the major factors in my choosing the R-22)

  (HINT: to eliminate pump-out..have your guests go before leaving the dock....;^)

  elle

  R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Elle,

The dump tank disconnects from the porta potty reducing it in size by 60 %.
The holding tank has a convenient handle and holds only 2.6 gallons. Total
weight full is only 24 pounds. Even drunk I can carry that much. Dumping is
easy, just find a toilet. Drinking rum instead of beer cuts down on the fluid
added to it.

Rummy