[Rhodes22-list] Another Good Reason to Visit Slim

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:24:04 EDT 2007

Slim,

I bad mouth Branson but actually I think it would be a nice place to live.
An old employer of mine, RV St$#@&t, used to force motivational tapes on me,
Zig Ziegler, etc.  I'd co-operate and graduate because there would be a quiz
the next day. One statement that stuck was this;  talent does not go
unrecognized.

This line from 'Hoosiers' says it best - "the sun doesn't shine on the same
dog's ass all day".

Sounds to me like the sun is shining on yours.  Enjoy it, Dog!

Brad