[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's Consumption Meter, Robert's Radar (MASH?) & much more

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Sep 21 09:38:52 EDT 2007

Not on your life Ed!

This is the best time of the year on the Bay! Our new motor will be
ready next early week (Yamaha 8hp high thrust with electric start).
Once we rassle it onto the boat we expect to go sailing - here! I'll
post separately about our boat show plans.

What's this out of the house stuff? We got back two weeks ago from an
8 day cruise. In 2 weeks we're off to Canada, western upstate NY and
north central PA. We expect to do more sailing when we return - at
least until the end of October maybe into November.

I must admit Rt 129 looks pretty cool. Last year we took 441 across
the Smokies in Feb. and that was spectacular. Don't know that we will
make it out that way this year. We may not attend the music
conference in Memphis and I've got another grandkid due in Feb. in
eastern NC. On the other hand we are talking about trying to get to
Clearwater for some spring training - that would be March and then by
golly it will be boating season again. I used to say thank goodness
for winter at least we get something done around the house. Now it
seems like even winter is a busy time - ah, retirement!

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD