[Rhodes22-list] High thrust engine

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Sep 21 12:12:12 EDT 2007

Thanks for the heads up, MIke. Fretless is a 1991 recycled in 1998 at
about the time when outboards started getting heavier and HEAVIER!
This one will be about 15 to 20 lbs. heavier than the Honda it
replaces. We had no transom problems with that so I think we are ok
but we will certainly be paying attention to the support for the
motor mount. Our mount is 6:1. I think the next year or year after
Stan went to 7:1.

Mary Lou