[Rhodes22-list] Work...elaboration of question.

Justin A. Bain jabain2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 06:22:02 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

Sorry, I have a habit of not being thorough in my posts. Guess I just assume
that based on the boundless knowledge that I see in this list that at least
ONE of you is psychic.

As far as qualifications, I do not have crap for qualifications in the
boating industry, just being honest. Outside of sailing experience, I am
limited.

Now it was mentioned in at least one response that there are some
construction contacts out there. now your talking my language.

I have worked in the construction field my whole life. I currently own my
own small concrete contracting business. I have extensive knowledge of the
construction industry, management, operations, etc. Experienced in machine
operation (Bobcat, excavator, etc.) If relocating, I would prefer to find a
foreman or supervisor job somewhere. Between the general experience,
management experience, and operations experience with two companies, I think
I would be best suited for that. I also have worked as Operations Manager
for a small property management company. Duties ranging in the day-to-day
management of the property to a remodel of all eight units in one building
about 6 months ago. I ran the project start to finish.

This is not extensive; however, it will give you an idea. If anyone with
contacts that match up to this type of experience could get in touch with me
directly, I would appreciate it. I often have trouble sorting through the
post and finding responses, but I will try.

As far as working for Stan, I was all about it, non-profit or not. but alas,
he does not want me, for I am a smoker. =o(

Thanks guys.

JB

Justin A. Bain

1363 Delaware Ave. Apt. 3F