[Rhodes22-list] Work...elaboration of question.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 09:14:08 EDT 2007

JB,

One more quick thought - call Lyle Machinery in Gulfport

toll free - (866) 392-7100

We rented the mother of all Komatsu dozers last month because ours was too
small for a project (we bought a new Hyundai L70 LGP, the Korean knock-off
of a Cat D4C) and Lyle had a huge sign out recruiting experienced
operators.  The downside of Gulf market  is that wages are low, about $15
per hour. However, so are living expenses. You'll need an RV, houses and
apartments are difficult to find.  FEMA is dumping RV's cheap!  As they say,
"Your Tax Dollars at Work".

Brad