[Rhodes22-list] reply to Warren - reply to Ed

Foy, Warren Warren.Foy at masonandhanger.com
Sun Sep 23 10:26:32 EDT 2007

Ed,

Thanks, although I'm already challenged.

Your photo looks beautiful, and I'm looking forward to being there and
meeting you (if you're available) and to seeing Rummy again (if he's
available).\

I'm leaving Lexington in a couple of hours, heading to Charleston.  My
current plan is that tomorrow, Monday, afternoon or evening, I'll be
heading to Anderson.  I have a reservation at the Hampton Inn.  Can I
call you, and you too Rummy, tomorrow afternoon to work out a time and
place to meet?

As I said previously, you have my cell phone number, please call me
today or tomorrow.