[Rhodes22-list] reply to Warren on Monday

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Sep 24 11:30:53 EDT 2007

Warren,

The motel you are staying should be just off I-85.  If it is that one, you
are on exit north of Rummy or about 8 land miles.

Unfortunately, you are coming on a Monday, none of the really good BBQ
places are open on Monday unless the Little Pigs on main st downtown is.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
8642351063

Addendum:  "It is not our affluence, or our plumbing, or our clogged
freeways that grip the imagination of others.  Rather, it is the values upon
which our system is built."  J. William Fulbright