[Rhodes22-list] My trip to Anderson

Foy, Warren Warren.Foy at masonandhanger.com
Tue Sep 25 15:16:16 EDT 2007

All,

I finally made it to Anderson SC.  Due to a series of unfortunate
events, I owe Rummy a very sincere thank you and much more.  Rummy
bailed me out of a major hole today in my quest to visit and sail with
him, and possibly meet Ed, today.

This is a testament to the comradery of this list, with many friends
being developed.  I will attest to the fact that any on this list can
come to Rummy, and probably Ed., if you are ever in need.  As a result
of Rummy's help to me today, if any of you are ever in the Lexington, KY
area and have a problem, please call me.  I'm in the book.

Again,
Much gratitude to Rummy,
Warren Foy