[Rhodes22-list] Captain Kuhn, you have not answered the question

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Sep 24 11:45:24 EDT 2007

Lee,

Captain Rummy said that the line was for the batten.  However, I have the
older main sail so I am not familiar with any such lines.

The question was/is, is that a line for the batten or is it a foot line?
Foot lines exist on standard main sails.  Do you have both?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.  If you can fake
that, you've got it made." Groucho Marx