[Rhodes22-list] Novice sailor

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Tue Sep 25 11:59:05 EDT 2007

Ray,
Are you going to trailer or keep it in the water?
How often do you think you will sail with water 75 miles away?
If you are going to trailer than easy towing & setup would be my first
consideration so you are on the right track with the R22. I towed mine 2000
miles, no problem. Set up I can do myself (with the mast raising system) in
about 20 minutes. I can launch & retrieve myself.
I think if you make getting to the water & setting up more difficult, the
less likely you are to use & enjoy your boat.
The R22 is the perfect starter boat.
Jb