[Rhodes22-list] Novice sailor

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:55:19 EDT 2007

Ray,

I lived in Bismarck for most of the 80s and I think Sakakawea would be  a
great sailing lake.  Big water--lots of wind.  The R22 is indeed a great
starter boat, in fact a great boat over all.  It's sea-kindly and forgiving
of mistakes but also good for experts who can fine tune her to perform to
the max.  Good choice!

In Biz, check out my good friend, Rick Berge, (bass player) in the band
Nightlife, also Jamaican Me Crazy.

Slim