[Rhodes22-list] Removing motor for repair

Fred Kaiser fkaiser at atlanticbb.net
Fri Sep 28 09:05:43 EDT 2007

We have always removed the motor from Fretless before
transporting.  While I think that the transom probably would support
the weight we don't feel a need to take a chance and I have also
found that we have an easier time getting the proper hitch weight
with the 85lb plus motor in the vehicle instead of hanging off the stern.

Fred Kaiser
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD